Miley Ray Cyrus (born Destiny Hope Cyrus, November 23, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Noted for her distinctive raspy voice, her music spans a range of styles, from pop and country pop to hip hop, experimental and rock. She is friends with Demi Lovato.
Relation with Demi
- When Demi joined Disney, the biggest star on the channel was Miley, and Demi's best friend at the time, Selena Gomez. When Demi and Selena started making videos on YouTube and achieving more fame through it the media started calling Selena and Demi "The new Miley". In the next interview with Miley, she made fun of Demi and Selena's fashion, which Demi and Selena replied to by apologizing to Miley saying that they didn't do anything to make her this mad and she apologized back.
- They both recorded the song Send It On together with Selena Gomez and the Jonas Brothers.
- Miley visited Demi in rehab several times.
- On Twitter, Miley tweeted that she thought Demi is a great friend.
- On June 2013, Demi tweeted that they wanted to hear Miley's single "We Can't Stop."
- During an Instagram livestream, Miley and Demi open up about their friendship and their struggles with body image.
- Meet Miley Cyrus (2007)
- Breakout (2008)
- Can't Be Tamed (2010)
- Bangerz (2013)
- Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz (2015)
- Younger Now (2017)
- Plastic Hearts (2020)
- Miley Cyrus (Official Site)
- on YouTube
- on Spotify
- on Apple Music
- on Facebook
- on Twitter
- on Instagram